Friday, February 6, 2009

Worry...

WOW.... you just can't understand how much that you are going to worry through this TTC, pregnancy, birth, and motherhood process!!

It seriously starts the minute that second line pops up!

I got ANOTHER bad blood test on my 2nd trimester screening and have to go in for a level 2 u/s to check and make sure that the baby doesn't have a birth defect.BLEL!!

In addition to that a good friend of mine on the boards had an urgent OB appointment because they didn't like what they saw on the u/s (about 8 weeks) and are worried about the HB. I COULD REACH THROUGH THE COMPUTER AND SMACK THAT GUY!!!! From what I can tell he didn't put a positive spin on any of it, like; "We will take your blood, and make sure that everything is still going good, come in if you feel funny over the weekend, and we will see you next week!" : )

NOOOOOOOO!!!! It was all; "Your beta has to double by early next week and you may have a miscarriage over the weekend"~! YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!!!!

Don't you know that worrying a pregnant lady (and me too!!) isn't good?!?!?!

On a positive note~ Reasons that I feel that this little baby (and it's momma, will be just fine)

- Saw a HB (always a good sign)
- 8 weeks (nice milestone)
- My doctors (RE, OB, NP) didn't tell me my baby's HB till last week (16weeks)
- Many DRs like to be overly cautious and set you up for the WORST, so you will be ready and more importantly- not sue them!

So please send good thoughts!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending good thoughts! Good luck!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm sending tons of good thoughts and prayers your way that everything is ok. ((HUGS))