Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh... the irony....

"Relax and you will get pregnant!" "Maybe stressing yourself out is causing your infertility"

Blah......blah......blah......

So we have been TTA for a few weeks now because the RE said to..... I haven't been charting either.

They said to call when I finish my antibiotics (which were no walk in the park! Headaches and GI trouble....yuck!)

So I called thinking that with my cycle history, if the RE can get me in, we may have a chance at getting pregnant this month!!!

I called..... they never answered and when they did call back..... the 1st available appointment is for 3 weeks away......CRAP!!! Guess this month is definitely out..... oh well....

I run back up to check my CBEFM and throw the stick away....... PEAK..... WTF?! I haven't been Oing till CD20...... and here.... in the middle of a TTA cycle...... a PEAK on CD12.... meaning I am ovulating an entire week early......

While the humor is all I have right now...... it's really not that funny.

2 comments:

Echloe said...

So can you still try? The mycoplasma is probably dead right?

Just Me said...

LOL!!!! Girl!!! You are such a cheerleader!!!!

We could.... but I don't want to explain to the RE how we ended up PG the cycle we were supposed to TTA! LOL!!!

Next cycle is fine with me, I'm over it now... but getting the PEAK... that day was hard! LOL!!

LOVE!!!!