Monday, April 7, 2008

Now THIS is Irony.....

According to my CBEFM I am 19DPO and 7 days late..... all the HPTs that I took came back - and we have been TTA (using condoms) until we got the Mycoplasma result.

If everything had turned out the way that it was supposed to..... I would have started cycle 10 on April Fools Day (there is some irony for ya'!) and had the Mycoplasma test on the 4th. I kept wishing and praying that my cycle wouldn't start, so that I could still have the culture. It was a relief when it didn't show.

Well...... because this is my world.... nothing goes the way it should..... I didn't start cycle 10 (and that means that whenever it DOES start we can have the HSG).....I am still waiting for the test results to come back..... maybe my period is smart and is also waiting for the results too.....?

Either way..... I'm here in limbo..... 7 days late, or am I? The CBEFM could be wrong.... but why would it be? It was right the last 7 cycles! Maybe the antibiotics had something to do with it? Could we be the 3% that gets pregnant with condoms? That can't be it! We can't seem to get PG while trying...... how could it work when we were trying NOT to? Am I one of those girls who will NEVER get a + HPT? I know that they are out there.......

I guess this is what it's like to TTC the "natural way" or the "see what happens way"..... where you stumble blindly through your cycle....... OUCH!... that was my toe!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am sorry AF is late for you. She was latemy last cycle too. I hope both your tests come back clear. Don't worry to much about the HSG. It was painful but like some make it out to be.