Thursday, August 21, 2008

I forgot...

What CD it was today...um.... WOW!!!!

I have not been charting and all and here we are (on what, took a lot of thinking to figure out) is CD11 and I couldn't remember it! (cool)

I guess I have that "just don't think about it" thing going on that all those "fertiles" talk about. If I don't get pregnant this month I am going to send a BIG FAT "I TOLD YOU SO" to those know-it-all bitches (even the ones that I love)

It feels good. It's easy to forget this cycle... because the reality is that next one the RE will be taking over and it's not up to me THANKS DR MURRAY!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Well I'll still hold out hope for you this cycle. If this one doesn't work though, I am glad you have a plan with the RE. I felt a lot better after we started with the RE. ((hugs))