Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF...

It has been a LONG time since I have felt that way! Even in High School... Fridays were nothing to celebrate with football games that usually ran late and a 6am call time again Saturday mornings.

But.... here I am SCREAMING TGIF!!!

My first week as a student teacher is officially over and I can't wait to sleep, catch up, plan and actually SEE my husband (ahhhh). For the first time in our year of TTC, instead of saying "wanna have sex?" my husband said "we need to breed"..... um... LOL!!! Too funny... because that is how I felt!!! I didn't want to "make love" or "mess around" or "have sex" or "F*ck" even... breeding was the perfect term! LOL!!

On another note... It's CD 18 right now... and I haven't gotten a HIGH yet on the CBEFM.... so that means that O is at least 3 days away.... looks like I won't have to worry about getting into that injections class.... my O is doing all the work for me. ; )

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I hope you had a good weekend!! And LOL at the breeding comment. That's what it feels like!