Monday, February 4, 2008

The hormones rage on

Yesterday was Super Bowl and of course, there was a huge get to gether with all the friends. One of them announced that she will be having her second child in Aug. That makes her kids 2 years apart (wishing her good luck, because I hope that it isn't as hard as everyone says... because in an ideal world that is what I would like)

The hormones of my impending period and the announcement of yet another pregnancy overwhelmed me, and I caved. I told them about our TTC and that there might be a problem....

Here it comes, get ready for it......"Just relax!"..... since I don't hit pregnant women I let it slide (J/K!). I explained that stress doesn't cause infertility, but infertility (or the threat of it) can. She responded quite well to the new information and we had a good talk.

The others..... that's another story.

No comments: