Friday, February 29, 2008

Where?

Ok..... so after what feels like FOREVER and was in reality 8 months of TTC, I went to see the RE or Fertility Dr......

I am one of the lucky ones who's health insurance will cover IF testing and even 6 IUIs!!! So as a whole the experience is easier financially. As far as location..... not so lucky....

I have two locations to choose from when it comes to REs in the area. One I have heard bad reviews for and is in a less than desirable area (and STILL 50 miles away)..... not to mention that my in-laws live about 2 minutes from there and they don't know that we are TTC (some of the few people who don't know at this point.....as time went on, I kept spilling more beans)

The second RE's office has been given glowing reviews (the Dr and to resort to IVF to conceive her children, so she knows the ropes) and is in a nicer area.....granted it is still 55 miles away.... and I have to take 4 freeways to get there....

I chose door #2 when it came to my reproductive health, I wanted to work with a Dr that understood what I was going through. I'm sure that the area and reviews had something to do with it as well..... While it was such an easy decision..... I feel that it may be my last in that regard.

No comments: