Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FInally!!!....

So during this last cycle(9) I ended up getting sick and it developed into pneumonia and I had to go to the urgent care. They gave me more Tetracycline (great!) to take as well as Codeine and some other stuff......

All over the labels it says "Do not take if you are pregnant, think that you are pregnant, or will become pregnant"..... wow.... can you say PREGNANT a few more times?!?! These meds were in addition to the X-ray that I had of my chest, another thing that is a no-no for pregnant girls.... oh well....we were TTA and I have to live in order to have a baby!


So at this point in my cycle I am god only knows how late..... haven't been charting so I don't know what was going on.... all the pills are apparently poison for my phantom baby... another whatever.



We did get the good news from the RE saying that the Mycoplasma was gone and that I can schedule my HSG when my period starts. Awesome. At the time that I had the pap again, they also did my fertility drug work-up.



I was on the Nest and a friend of mine (who has the same health insurance) asked me about her Rubella Immunity test result. She was worried because her result said "positive, I looked up my results because I had just got them back and it said "indeterminate"..... Uhhh ohhhhh.... one of us had an issue.



So another fellow health insurance friend of ours checked hers; Positive..... GREAT!!! Two of us had + results and one of us had "indeterminate" the cheese stands alone. About an hour later I look at my results online and there is a message from my RE saying that because I don't have any rubella immunity that I need to get a MMR shot and TTA for another cycle.



So at about CD40 I left an e-mail for my RE saying that my period is late and I don't know what to do because I can't have the MMR shot unless I am on my period...... she sends in a scrip for Provera and I plan to take it starting on CD 50. Apparently getting sick DOES mess with your cycle.

I didn't need the Provera.... I happened to take my temp the last few days of my cycle and there was a drop. My period finally started, after almost 2 months and I headed into the DR for a shot. Yippee.

No comments: