Monday, May 5, 2008

A drop in the bucket.....

Well.... I know that kids are expensive.... but I never knew that getting PG would be that way too!!

I have re-stocked up on my EPO/Green Tea/Mucinex/PNVs and all the MFI vitamins for DH, a new box of CBEFM sticks and yet another box of Preseed.


That adds another $200 to out TTC costs, not including the gas to get to the RE, the co-pays for the office visits and the prescriptions.


The Conception Chronicles and The Unofficial Guide to Getting Pregnant took some cash, but Amazon helped there.... only about $20 for the two of them.


I just wish that there was a way to let all this go and "try" the natural way.... but I keep wondering.... If I don't do all that I can to get PG... am I doing enough?

1 comment:

kim said...

I hear you. Preseed and Mucinex are $$$$. So are CBEFM sticks, but I am thinking of ditching the CBEFM. It isn't really "helping" me. It gives me a peak the day after ovulation. :/