Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some good news...

Well... I *think* that there may be some good news for my DH, me and our TTC plans!!!

It looks like my DH's feet are responding to the treatment that he is taking!!! They are less swollen and are just sore instead of painful!! This is all very good news because he has only been on the antiinflammatory for 5 days and has only taken one shot of the Enbral!!!

WHEEEEE!!!

I hope that after a few more shots the feet are back to normal and we can get back to TTC and our IF testing soon!!

Even if he only completes one month of the stuff... we will still be TTA this month, and then possible 2 more (3 total for this reason-6 total for other reasons).

While being in the middle of this sucks.... the future is looking up!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad there is something positive right now to look to! I hope that your H gets better soon so you guys can move forward in your TTC journey and with the IF testing.