Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Waiting...

I am still waiting for it.... They said it should be ready by 7pm.... well it should be! They did the draw at 7 am! UGH!!

I also need to STEEP AWAY FROM THE HPTs!!!! I keep taking them and FREAKING out when the test line takes like 3 minutes to get dark. I was reading on another girl's blog about how her last test line came up fast and dark, even before the control... and that has me so nervous!

My line is almost not there when I pee. It gives a hint of a shadow in the 1st minute, and then by the 3rd minute is there (but not darker than the control)

I just need my blood tests... just give me a number! I want to visualize it doubling and the baby being healthy~!

::patience...patience::

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Did you get the beta back yet? Huh? Huh? Huh? Don't worry about the lines. Mine (except for the 1st one) were taken with FMU. Chances are they're not dark because your pee is diluted.

Anonymous said...

ummmmm...can we get an update already?