Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Knocked Up...



This was taken this morning at 14DPIUI. I can't call the RE yet because they say that you HAVE to wait till 16 before they will do a beta.

So on Thursday I will be calling them in the AM!!! And unill then... peeing on all the sticks I can find!

STICK MONKEY! STICK MONKEY!!!

We are cautiously optimistic about this!!! If you know me in real life and read this blog, please don't tell anyone about this! I have tried so hard and waited to do the honors myself! THANKS!!

11 comments:

Valerie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M so so excited! I have been thinking about this all day long!

CONGRATS MAMA!

Just Me said...

I'm glad that you go the first comment!

Thanks Auntie!!

Jaime said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

shawnandlarissa said...

OMG! I was just reading about the loss of your job, but this totally makes up for it. Congrats!!!

Melissa said...

That is SO freaking AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!!!!

Unknown said...

whoa- congrats!

kate said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!!!! So, sooooo excited for you!! Stick baby, stick!

Stephanie said...

OMG!!! I am so so so happy and excited for you!! Congrats! :) I'll be praying for your little one to stick and be healthy!! (((HUGS))) Yay!!!!

Kristi said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! Congrats!!! What awesome news!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!!

Ariella said...

CONGRATS!!!!