Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Honestly...

So far... I HATE feeling like shit, instead of feeling happy/pregnant!!!!

I KNOW that we tired really hard for this... but I am having a very hard time sharing my body with a blueberry that insists on causing my uterus to cramp, and make me want to VOMIT all over myself... all the time.

I KNOW that once all the 1st tri side-effects wear off and I actually feel pregnant (and everyone knows that I am) I will LOVE being pregnant... and then the 3rd tri comes along with all it's jewels(but you feel pregnant).

But... right now... the side effects are KILLING me!!!

Side effects to date;
Headache
Morning Sickness
Cramping
Gas
Bloating
Constipation
Food aversions
No sex drive (at all)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Get used to that blueberry, you're going to be sharing alot with them for at least the next 19 years, lol : )

Feel better soon!

May T said...

Wow. Reading "I hate being pregnant!" is really disheartening. Really now? REALLY?
I'm sorry, I know this is your blog but I really do remember hearing you complain and whine and HURT about not being pregnant.
I understand that being nauseated all the time sucks.. but please.
I'm not posting this to be mean.. just trying to remind you of all of the pain that you as well as all of the other girls that you know, have been going through. Try to remember what a blessing it is and embrace this gift.
Congrats and take care.
MayT

Ben and Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

Feeling sick is hard, believe me I understand that right now, but every time I feel sick it makes me think of how grateful I am to be in this position in the first place. And for that I may think, yeah this is a hard couple of weeks but I would never say, "I hate being pregnant", because I remember very clearly being on that other side and how much those statements hurt from strangers, let alone friends who should understand.

Just Me said...

Good point!

I tried to get the point across that I love my baby, but hate the feeling of throwing up.

I will change the statement, because I don't want to come across that way.