Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Better...

IUI #2 went great!!!

We had a 90% Motility and 17 million!!!!

WHOOT WHOOT!!

The IUI was still a little not fun... but nothing like it was last cycle! YEAH!!!

I had some serious O pains on the left before the appointment and the rest of the day.

After the hormones, the cramping, the bloating, the O pains... I was not feeling that great. So after the IUI DH went to work and I drove home and did homework.

All is better now!!! I just have to wait........

My hopes are very high this month... possible even more than last cycle because my lining was at 10 and we had 17 million swimmers with 90% motility! Oh yeah baby!!!

6 comments:

shawnandlarissa said...

Good luck!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hooray!! I'm thinking good thoughts for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys!! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

That sounds great!!! I'm crossing everything for you and saying prayers for a successful cycle!

kate said...

Good luck! I'm sending lots of baby thought your way! I really hope everything works out for you guys this time. Those are some great numbers.

Melissa said...

Good luck my dear!