Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crampy...

Welcome October!!!

I feel yucky!!! The day of the IUI my uterus hurt all day... and then the couple days that we actually did attempt sex... my uterus hurt-like hell!!! Nobody tells you that it will hurt!

So yesterday...I started to get crampy... towards the end of the day... and it hasn't gone away : (

While I'm not excited about the crampy... maybe this is a good sign?!?!? I NEVER get this way... but I don't know if it's from the IUI or that I may be pregnant...

I have to say... that getting a progesterone test of 24.5 today, and the cramps, and DH's grandpa, and another nestie getting a BFP today... they all have my hopes WAY up : )

7 comments:

Jaime said...

I think it's a verrrry good sign. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Valerie said...

Drink the IE water!!

Brandy said...

This may be the first time I've ever wanted to dance over cramps. ;)

Echloe said...

Hey you deserve to have your hopes up. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this it it for you.

Number one said...

Fingers crossed! X

kate said...

Not to get your hopes up or anything, but I was crampy for two days before my BFP. Just thought you might wanna know. ;)

Ariella said...

Sounds like how I felt my BFP cycle! GL!