Friday, October 10, 2008

Feeling hurt...

I happened to click on a link in a signature on our local board and came across the "Baby Bio"

http://tinyurl.com/6gp4ul

It made me cry... I can't believe all the pregnant women there as well as all the moms. It hurts.

I should be on there! I have tried so hard and for a long time and still am not pregnant. Not to mention that most of those pregnancies were conceived while I was TTC. There is hope, because two of them are fellow TTTCers... I'm still standing here...waiting.

(Ladies if you see this- It has NOTHING to do with you or something that you did, it's just sad for me that I am still not included on either of those lists yet).

They all joke about drinking the water and catching it, I must have been immunised against pregnancy when I was a teen or something.


********UPDATE********
OMG!!!! After this blog entry there was another post on the local board, a NEW woman looking for a place to take her IRISH TWINS....UGH!!! WTF?!?!?!? Great.... so I can't seem to get pregnant to save my life an here comes another reminder that others do it so well....two in less than a year

::hand-head::

2 comments:

Jaime said...

*Hugs*

There are a lot of people who know the feeling.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you're feeling. Believe me, you're not alone. I wish I could say more to make you feel better...the only thing i can say is that it WILL happen and when you least expect it to.