Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bleeding...

and it was a lot!

I went to the bathroom and didn't notice anything in my pants, but when I wiped, there it was. A LOT of bright red blood!

OH GOD!!!

I called DH from down stairs and he came running up, called the nurse (THAT was a waste!!)

We went to the urgent care, after DH drove like 90mph and the got us in a room after I "donated urine"

That was another scary part.... I went to the bathroom again, and there was blood clots on the paper and in the toilet.

The physician's assistant did a pelvic and noticed that the bleeding ahd stooped and that there was just a small amount of brown discharge. They called the OB that was on-call and she came down.

The u/s showed a VERY active baby! Flipping around and moving it's arms and legs wildly!

::huge sigh of relief:: DH and I got to see that, the HB, then hear the HB- it was great!!

The OB says that we can't have sex for two weeks (and even before that DH said that if everything was fine with the baby, that we wouldn't have sex at all) in addition to no sex, she said that I shouldn't lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk, and to drink lots of water and everything should be fine!

Oh, thank God!

8 comments:

IzzysMa said...

so glad everything is ok!!!!!!

kate said...

Oh my gosh that's so scary. I'm glad everything seems to be back to normal now and that there's still a healthy baby there. ::fingers crossed:: that you have no more scares like that.

Valerie said...

<3 Glad everything's ok : )

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, how scary! I'm so glad everything is ok. ((Hugs))

sherthebear said...

How frightening. I am glad that everything is okay.

Anonymous said...

oh wow! I'm so happy everything is okay! My heart was pounding for you! hopefully no more scares! Katherine

WinsyWade said...

Thank God everything is ok! I just had the same thing (exactly) happen to me about two weeks ago. I ended up with a blood clot in front of my cervix, thought to be caused by sex. It was so scary.
I am so glad all is healthy with you and your little babe. Sending you good vibes for a continued healthy and happy pregnancy.

WinsyWade on BOTB, I hope you rememebr me from the oldies days :)

JennB said...

I'm so glad you're all ok. Be sure to take it extra easy. That baby needs lots of rest and water.