Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bleh...

Well... here is something other than a picture- I don't feel much like blogging lately, just feel sick.

Got a letter from my OB stating that because of my severe M/S that he ran my blood for a few things and that all the vomiting damaged my liver, but that with the help of the Zofran, it will stop when the puking does.

The other day I was playing the PS3 with DH and I knew that all the motions would make me sick, but it was real bad when I tried to play. Goodbye dinner!

The OB also said that I have something in my stomach that is found in women with severe M/S, but that it's not the cause of the M/S, just a correlation. I need to take meds to get rid of, whatever it is, but can't because I'm pregnant. So after delivery I need to have an endoscope/biopsy of my stomach. FUN!.

DH said to me today that he noticed all the weight I lost before the Zofran, and that it's good that it's slowing down (more for his baby, and less for his wife's waistline! LOL!!!) I have another appt on Tuesday and we will see how much more has come off.

I'm scared to loose too much weight (I'm not a skinny bitch or anything) but I don't want to have to admit how little I can eat, to my OB. I'm sure that he will yell at me, and I know that the baby needs good nutrition, but I just can't stomach many things these days. BLEH!

I asked the OB about how long you should go w/o a poop, and if I was having a NT scan, but they never called me back. Oh well... I guess I will find out on Tuesday.

No comments: