Monday, January 19, 2009

Dreams...

I swear that since I got pregnant that I have had the WORST dreams!!!

- The world came to an end, through a flood

- I started lactating at 5 months pregnant and was pumping BLOOD

- I was sent back to work with my terrible 2nd graders when I was 9 months pregnant

- Because of the economy (and 2 pregnancies within 2 months of mine) that we won't get anything, or anything comparable to what we have given at baby showers and our kid was sleeping in our bed till 5!!

- I was 9 months pregnant and was dating some guy (he was hot) who already had two kids (I hate dreams where you wake up feeling like a cheater! LOL!!)

- The US tech ruined our surprise baby by telling me it was a GIRL (foretelling?!?!)

BLEH!!!! DH doesn't seem able to sleep very well either!!! I keep tossing and turning all night and I'm sure I'm keeping him up.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yikes. I had a dream on Friday that I was at a wedding and every woman I knew was there, ALL pregnant. I was seriously the only person in the church that was NOT pregnant.

Cheers to odd dreams....