Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Randoms...

Today was a weird day, but I loved it.

I woke up early to get to my ON appointment and the sky was covered with dark clouds (almost about to rain) and it made me think about the weather.... I LOVE when the weather changes!!! I love it when you come out of Winter and into Spring, and then into Summer!! LOVE it!!

Talked to my OB about the PAPP-A problem and told him that DH was a full term 4lb baby and I was a pre-term 5 lb baby and he talked about the additional monitoring (more u/s and non-stress tests) and talked about knowing the signs of pre-term labor and hypertension.

Met a friend at my house and we went to lunch and the mall and on other errands had lots of fun!!! We set her up on an online dating site, and that was fun too!!)

I'm feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen (like the uterus is growing and pushing everything in there) and some cramps, a little morning sickness but nothing like before. So far, so well!

No comments: