Friday, January 30, 2009

More dreams...

I had one the other night where I was having trouble breastfeeding and my baby had a VERY cartoonish mouth and movement, including the mouth of a somewhat "Hungry, Hungry Hippo" effect.... OH GOD!!! I jumped when the baby latched on, in the ways that those stupid hippos do in the game.

I had a dream where I "woke up" from a nap, or surgery or something and my "baby" was 15 months old!!!! That's not the problem.... it was my SECOND child that was 15 months... this baby that I'm pregnant with now was almost three!!! OMG!!! I actually cried, because I felt that I had missed such an important part of my baby's life.

I had one last night, after talking with my NP about contractions that I'm having and learning the L&D process at my hospital. I was told that I won't get to have MY OB, but whoever is on call... bummer.... I think that I will talk to my OB about a scheduled C-section for my various reasons, and that inspired my dream.

In the dream last night, I was sleeping, at like 4am and I was, I guess asleep during it, then I woke up and delivered my baby (a boy this time) and the problem was, the "baby" was normal size and looked just a little small... a miracle because I delivered him at like 20 some weeks! But the kid was an infant size, but was really a 5 year old! It talked and everything!

No comments: