Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't mix~!

So... today was my first day at work while on Clomid- Not fun!

1st night- slight insomnia
2nd day- hot flashes and bitchy(didn't sleep that night either)
3rd day(today)- hot flashes and bitchy..... let's see where we go with this.

So I TRIED to have patience with my students today.... it's a goo thing that there wasn't another adult in the room because I would have looked like a CRAZY woman!!! Hot flash-crying-hot flash-angry-hot flash- irritated... you get the picture....

Needless to say I had an "episode" in the classroom.... when two of my students were not following directions and playing with an eraser that I had told them to put away.... I walked over and took it away, and threw it across the room. "There ya go! It's out of the way now"..... while it wasn't the worst thing in the world... I should have been more prepared to handle the situation.... goal for tomorrow- more patience!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

hee hee at least you didn't slap them w/it first.

*hug* I hope you feel better mrs. mc cranky. ;)