Sunday, September 21, 2008

Work it...

So the appt showed that my right ovary is a type "a" personality it had a TON of follies!!!! There were 3 that were big enough to measure- 1 was "extra large" 1 "large" and one "small" so it looks like we will have at least one and maybe two eggs on that ovary.

The left ovary.... seems to be a type "c" personality- NO EGGS-NONE! : ( Bummer!!!
I was not ready for that! Oh well... at least there is a good response on the other side.

My lining- 5.8....not good. The RE says that it HAS TO BE over 6 to get pregnant and that they want to see no thinner than 8.5.... looks like that sucks for me.

They think I will trigger tonight and have our IUI on Tuesday morning- I hope that my lining can thicken up by then! I am eating baby spinach and looking for any other options that will help.

I'm going to ask about this cycle counting towards our 6 treatment cycles because the lining is not good- I guess Tuesday morning will tell.

::think lining dust::

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sending lining dust your way! Good luck!
<3