Sunday, September 28, 2008

Freaky...

So we went to DH's grandma's yesterday for lunch (we do that a lot) and we were all sitting around the dinner table talking (picture Eddie Murphy in The Klumps... Oh... yeah... that's us) and the conversation was on something rather boring...

Grandpa turns to me and says "Sharra.... what are we talking about?"

I said "blah, blah, blah-whatever it was at the time"

He says "Oh.... well.. I thought that you were pregnant"

We all start to laugh and I say "no"-unfortunately

He says "oh... well you took all the wind out of my sails... I though you were pregnant"

Sorry grandpa, no (well.. not YET!!!!)

I just thought that it was weird... If I DO END UP PREGNANT this cycle- he called it (how Val says it)

That would be something!!! DH dismissed it saying that grandpa says all sorts of 'off-beat' things... but the timing of this is just too great!!! : )

3 comments:

Ariella said...

I hope your grandpa is right and you are pg this cycle.

Jaime said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have something for you at my blog.

http://jaimepblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-didnt-prepare-acceptance-speech.html

kate said...

Oooh, I hope crazy old people visions are right! ::fingers crossed::