Monday, September 8, 2008

Infertile day...

Today has been one of those days.... where EVERYTHING baby related makes you cry! UGH!

I was talking to a good friend of mine who is getting married in May (I'm the MOH) and was asking her if I can stay at her house the night before my CD1-3 appt.

She asked how everything is going... and I told the truth! UGH!! NOBODY but another infertile wants to hear this shit! SHUT UP YOU!!! She wanted me to talk about weddings, flowers, dresses and the like.... and here comes the bitter bitch inside that wants to talk about "me".... well.... I DON'T want to talk about me and my situation... the problem is that everyone ASKS.....

STOP ASKING!!! (except Val or other infertiles) I don't want to talk about it!! I have no willpower apparently and can't shut my mouth... so save us both the trouble and just don't ask.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

: / I'm sorry sweetie. I'm guessing you tested yesterday?
Let's hope this Friday's appointment goes well.

Ariella said...

I am sure your friend understands. (((((HUG)))))))

Peeper said...

You've been tagged.