Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going for it...

I got the email saying that we are proceeding with the IUI on Tuesday morning. I trigger tonight at 9:30.

I am going to do everything that I can to make sure that my lining thickens, taking everything and eating everything I can- Let's hope this works!

If by Tuesday morning they say that it's still not thick enough I am going to bold-face ask if this counts as a "treatment cycle" because I KNOW that next cycle will be the same treatment and what happens, if this happens again?!

I REFUSE to get run over and let the RE make ALL the decisions! This is my body and you work for me! WE need to do the best thing and come to an understanding. So THERE! Neiner, neiner, neiner! :: Blows a raspberry and sticks out tongue::

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope that your lining thickens and that the IUI goes great! Did they mention taking estrace to thicken your lining? You could ask about that.

kim said...

Ditto. Ask for Estrace. And take baby aspirin, too.

Valerie said...

I have my fingers, arms, eyes, and legs crossed for you! Good luck Tuesday, I want to be an auntie!! By the way, I'm eating baby spinach for you tonight!

Echloe said...

Good luck with the lining. I wonder why they are having you trigger tonight for a Tuesday IUI. My RE had me trigger the day before.

kate said...

How'd it go?