Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry officer...

So after not sleeping at all Tuesday night (thank you Clomid!) I got out of bed at 6am and went to work. The kids drove me crazy as usual and then it was time to leave. I drove from school-work and went to my student teaching seminar.

I only had 30 minutes to relax and then I had to listen to the Asst. Dean talk for two hours that did nothing but confuse me, because my program is very different than the majority of the class.

Another 30 minutes to "rest" and then my other class. My professor MUST be related to Ben Stien- "Buler?.......Buler?......Buler? So I am FINALLY released from my torture and headed home to my husband- who happen to have the afternoon off.... bummer that I was busy ALL DAY!

So as I round the last corner near my house, the green arrow that I am about to turn on goes from green.... to yellow, to red. Well... I was already though the intersection when it was yellow- I KNOW! I LOOKED!!!

::red and blue lights behind me::- CRAP!!!!!

He pulls me over for running a "red light"....::starting to cry"" FRECKIN CLOMID!!

Him- Do you know that you ran a red light?

Me- No, it was yellow when I entered the intersection and then quickly turned red.

H- It was a solid red.

M- Not really, it changed fast.

H- Have you been drinking?

M- No. ::thinking to myself that I would have LOVED to have been out drinking!

H- Is your licence suspended?

M- No.

H- Are you taking any medications?

M- Yeah, but they are prescriptions

H- What are they? Are you ok to drive while on them?

M- Yeah ::small giggle:: they are just fertility drugs

He runs off to run my licence. I don't think that he did... he didn't get back into the car. So then he comes back, asks me to get out of the car because "my eyes are glazed over"- Uhhh HELLO?!?!?! I'm on fertility drugs, haven't slept in days, I'm stressed out and am about to get another frecking ticket!

(( I got a ticket 4 days before my wedding for going 7mph over the limit, and then another one 3 days later- the day before my wedding for speeding. I WAS... I had to get to the rehearsal. I had my wedding dress on the passenger seat and my veil the cop didn't care))

So I get out and he is having me "follow the finger" and as he is like a foot away from me I meant to say "I will take a breathalyzer" and it came out all ghetto- "I'll BLOW"..... OOPS!!! I mean that I will take the test.... sorry! sorry! sorry!

He laughs... then asks if I'm "ok"... here comes the Clomid again

M- btwahahahahaha....::tears::( I think that it was the fact that a total strainer- and a good looking guy in a uniform at that- was asking if I was OK. I explained that it was the drugs making me cry and that I'm just tired.

Turns out that his wife is a sub for special education and is also getting her masters in special ed like me.

So I don't know if it was that I really didn't do anything wrong, or that he felt sorry for me being on the drugs, or that he felt like he was giving his wife a ticket. But it worked! No ticket!!

That was the first time that has ever worked!!! I always get the ticket- NICE!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

"I'll blow".....lmfao!