Thursday, July 17, 2008

Apparently...

My DH (and in this instance it means damn husband) feels that I am smothering him and that he feels that he lives in a "half-way" house because he needs to keep his mind off all the things that he can't have; caffeine, alcohol, tobacco... you know- the HARD stuff!

I haven't said anything about him drinking and smoking through the entire year of TTC. The RE says that he can't do those things and he CAN have one serving of caffeine a day and a drink a week (not really anything, but it's something!)

I have a hard time sympathizing with him because all those things he can't have- I can't either! Not to mention that once I DO get pregnant, I STILL can't have... then comes nursing (because in my ideal world I want to breastfeed for as long as possible.... so when all is said and done I think I will have gone on 3 YEARS w/o all those things that "normal" people do.

Yeah buddy... I feel your pain (not)

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Yes I 100% know what you mean. When DH complained about his vitamin I wanted to kill him, your right in the scheme of things what we/our RE is asking them to do is very little compared to what WE have to do.