Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ugh...

There isn't anything really wrong.... except that I am totally bitchy because I am on my period and in cycle #13. I had a very LONG day with 20 seven year-olds, I'm tired (very) because I stay up to see my DH when he gets home, instead of going to bed when I should (how am I EVER going to get my ass knocked up if I never see my husband?!?!? I guess my only chance is when I am Oing on the weekend. NICE)

I'm trying my (fat) ass off to get into an injections class BEFORE I start cycle #14, because otherwise I have to wait for cycle #15 to start Clomid+Repronex+HCG... As it stands right now, if I O on cd18 like the last couple months I am one day, yes... ONE DAY too early. The nurse said that she would make an exception if I start on Aug 14th that when I come in for the class on the 16th they could do my ultrasound. So I am taking B6 and going to use progesterone cream to make my LP just ONE day longer so that I can start on cycle #14... or I can just keep worrying about it enough that I O a few days later.... maybe.....

On a completely different note... I was in AM/PM earlier in the night, and there was a HUGE woman (pregnant and fat) getting herself the worlds BIGGEST SLURPEE! That is so nasty! I haven't had one of those since I was twelve and let me say "thank God!" because they can't be good for you! I know that I am not the best person to talk to about weight and eating healthy, but that was just ridiculous!! It made me so mad! I had my infertility goggles on and seeing a very pregnant woman getting a huge cup of sugar-watter with artificial coloring made me so jealous.

When will it be my turn?

No comments: