Thursday, July 10, 2008

Listen

Listen!!!

I know that it didn't take you that long to get pregnant...

And I know that I have been trying for or five times longer than you ever did...

I also know that you "just had sex" and didn't even know when your "good timing" was...

I know that you are worried that the fertility drugs will cause my husband and I to end up like John and Kate + 8 (who I love by the way)

But.... you have to respect my decision and support me, you don't have to agree with it... After all... you know more than my fertility doctor... but please... If you can't love my husband and I enough to respect that this is what we need to do to get pregnant, then we can no longer be friends.

I guess all those times I stood by and watched you make what I thought were very bad decisions, and said nothing, because I love you and want you to be happy... were in vain.

I hate to have a friendship come to an end over something that seems so trivial... but it's not. This is very important, if you can not support my decisions as I have supported yours; we're done.

This is our life and our decisions, and infertility is hard enough to deal with. I can't carry any more weight, I just can't... something has to go... so you are either with me or against me on this. (I'm hoping that you are with me... because life would be sad without you)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow, I'm sorry to read this. It really sucks that you don't have %100 support from your friends to back your decisions.

Love ya!

Mari said...

I hope it works out. (((HUGS)))

Ariella said...

I am with you! I hope your family and everyone is with you too. And don't worry about having 6 kids you and I both know that is rediculess!