Sunday, July 13, 2008

Surprise!!!!

Party that is!!!!

I had no idea that it was coming. Yesterday was my birthday and DH threw a GREAT party for me. It was too much fun!!

I did have a moment.... while everyone knows that we are having TTTC... not everyone knows that I filled my Clomid, Repronex and HCG prescriptions... and before we left the house... they were on the counter.... we weren't planning on telling everyone that we will be starting treatments (see post below)... the first thing I thought after "OMG!! It's a party!!" was "where are my prescriptions?"

Couldn't find them.... dug through the trash twice and everything... just found them in a cabinet on the bottom shelf... because NOBODY could remember where they went.

That would have been an uncomfortable call to the RE!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Oh, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a blast at your surprise party!

Brandy said...

Yay! I hope you felt like a b-day girl after the surprise :)

Ariella said...

Happy Birthday!!!