Monday, July 7, 2008

Whew...

Well.... I never really believe those people who say that they "have been just, so busy!"... but here I am... one of them! LOL!!

I haven't even been able to Nest these past few weeks!! Bummer!!! :( I guess I will have to catch up when I get a chance, I just hope that the next few weeks slow down a little bit

Friday, June 27th-Took my little sisters to Chuck E Cheese's and they spent the night before we go back to school
Saturday- Carted the girls all over town to run errands and do crafts
Sunday- Baby shower (stayed till about 9:30pm... having fun) then went to the in law's house to replace a light and tend to the front yard for the big 4th party
Wednesday, July 2nd-Inservice all day at work/School, went to a friend's house for dinner
Thursday- Set up my classroom and got all the stuff ready for the 1st day of school, pre-4th BBQ at my cousins house
Friday- Happy 4th of July!!!
Saturday- Poker party and the UFC fight, pick up my anniversary cake top
Sunday- Celebrated our 1st Anniversary!
Monday, July 7th- 1st day of school and our actual Anniversary
Tuesday- Presentation, paper and final exam for my Masters class
Wednesday- RE appointment
Thursday- Back to school night
Friday, July 11th- My 25th birthday.... I don't think that I will do anything except sleep! LOL!!

No comments: