Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feelings...

Aren't they a BITCH! UGH!!

So I was taking my RICA this morning (a reading competency test for teachers) and I feel my stomach start to hurt... not the "Oh... bad tacos" kind of hurt... the other kind. The kind of pain that a woman TTC doesn't want to feel on the last day of her LP. SHIT! Here in the middle of a very strict exam I get my period.

On to cycle 12-The good news is that we are having our HSG and SA in this cycle. We will be able to TTC again(although last cycle we were REALLY bad at TTA-Sex the day before ovulation is NOT TTA... but whatever.... it clearly didn't work either).

I am feeling another kind of hurt today as well... I have been feeling quite neglected by some people in my life... some more that others, but it still doesn't make me feel all that great.

I'm sure that once my fucking period goes away I won't care... but right now, all the emotions are overwhelming.

3 comments:

JackiJaguar said...

TAG you're it! Visit my blog to see what you have to do...

Mari said...

I just wanted to say (((HUGS)))...

Just Me said...

To Maria Luisa- THANK YOU!!