Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Gloom...

Has gotten the best of me today... I just came back from a graduation party for a friend of mine and I'm just exhausted.

I shouldn't be tired... I got more than enough sleep... but I am.

There was a couple at the party who got PG accidentally, then got married and had their perfect 5 month old son there... I can't believe how happy they are and in such a great place in their life.

I want to be them.

I came home and have let the "I'm missing a baby" part of my heart take over and it has overwhelmed me with sadness. I just want to cry.

There really wasn't anything overtly today that is making me feel this way, but I do.

I guess it's the fact that we are in out 11th cycle TTC and a month away from our 1st wedding anniversary and we are still not pregnant yet. I knew that we would have trouble getting pregnant, but while the reality is setting in, it's starting to hurt.

I can't wait till this month is over.

No comments: