Monday, June 16, 2008

Socks...

I addition to getting some baby related things... I got some 'me' related things today as well.

I got some socks... I know that it may seem odd to the average person... but to a woman having TTTC some fun an colorful socks can make your day.

When you are 85% naked, your feet in stirrups and at least one person around your nether region... you need a little coverage.

Also, I have always been very conscious of my bare feet in a person's face... while I KNOW that they are not looking at my feet...it still creeps me out.

1 comment:

kate said...

I love that idea. I usually wear colorful/funny/strange socks. But never to the gyno. I worry that maybe it will spark a conversation and I just want them spending the least amount of time down there as possible. But you're right, I would probably lift your spirits a bit.