Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Things...

I had to go to Babies R' Us today... there are two baby showers coming up in the next few months so I figured that I would get the shopping done.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been, because I went on a Monday at 4 o'clock-Empty.

In addition to that, I was there to buy one thing for my future baby... and this is what I got. A small giraffe toy with teethers for feet and a quiet rattle in his head.


I aslo ordered this blanket




I found it on Ebay and just LOVED it! I liked that it was gender neutral as well as in contrasting colors for baby's development. It's cashmere and soooo soft!



I bought these two things to help me focus on the future, and having a child. I will be taking the giraffe with me to appointments and to have around the house. I plan on keeping the blanket close (and away from the dogs! LOL!!) for whenever I start to feel down or sad about not being pregnant I have something to hold that will remind me what I am fighting for.

Now if only I could make them smell like a baby... but in a good way!

1 comment:

kate said...

I can just imagine how soft those things are. Mmmmm, snuggly. Your baby will love them when s/he comes into the world.