Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally...

There are some times during TTC and pregnancy when you can use "finally" to describe your situation;

When NOT to use:

I stopped BCP in November and FINALLY got PG in February~!

I FINALLY ovulated on CD 16~!

My period Finally came on CD40~!

I gave birth at 40 weeks-FINALLY~!

After 8 hours of labor the baby FINALLY came out~!

FINALLY, I got my 1st u/s at 8 weeks~!

We FINALLY know the sex of our baby~!

After 3 months TTC I got discouraged, but we FINALLY got our BFP on cycle 4~!


When the use of FINALLY is appropriate:

We FINALLY got our BFP after 24 months of TTC~!

We got our 1st RE appointment-FINALLY, 6 weeks later~!

We FINALLY got PG on IVF#2~!

I FINALLY ovulated on CD25~!

My HCG has FINALLY reached 0~!

After months of testing we FINALLY got the results~!

I FINALLY got my insurance to cover my meds~!

After 2 m/c the DRs FINALLY know what's wrong~!

I know that you think that you have been waiting/trying/suffering/struggling/worrying for what you think has been a long time..... ask around and compaire, you haven't been at it that long.

No comments: