Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I miss you...

Was the content of a text message that I received from my husband a couple hours ago, and it made me cry.

He has been off work for the past 5 weeks because of his feet and went back to work yesterday. I thought that him heading back to work would be a great thing because it would give me more alone time to do my homework... and now I wish he was here.

I have adapted over the weeks and was getting my assignments done just fine with him around... and now I miss him.

It made me feel good that on his way to work after only one day... he misses me. I miss him too. We have always been a couple that does everything together, but not in that annoying way. We just really like each other and want to be around one another, he really is my best friend.

I told him that we should just sell everything and 'quit' our life here and move somewhere, where we could live off our money and never have to work again and always be together... he agreed.


This was taken at my graduation for my bachelors.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds wonderful! (makes me think of my DH and I, we love being together...)

It's great that you guys have such a wonderful relationship...

Brandy said...

How cute are you two? :)