Thursday, June 5, 2008

WIC...

Why is it that the most fertile women in the world are on WIC?!?!?!


Every time I go to the grocery store, there they are! In front of me (slowing me down mind you) and they always have at least 2 kids!! Most of the time they are pregnant as well!!


There is a kid in a stroller, one walking along side (with no shoes to top it all off) and the woman is pregnant!


I just want to scream "If you are taking government assistance, STOP having children!!!"


But... common decency keeps me quiet and I ride it out. Despite the fact that I can't seem to actually get pregnant while working two jobs and going to school full time... these women accept assistance.


Get a grip! Stop having kids! Pull yourself out of your funk and get a job!!! If you can't afford your kids... maybe they should give them to someone who can!!

***Don't bother posting a comment if you disagree with my opinions or have something nasty to say-I will delete them. If you want to express your opinion-Start your own blog.***

2 comments:

Kate said...

Don't even worry yourself over it. I work in the welfare office and I just keep telling myself over and over I would not trade places with them and neither would you.

Ariella said...

I love your warning at the bottom of this post!

I must agree though, I think it is rediculous that WIC is offered to ALL pg women regardless of income (at least here in CA it is).