Monday, June 16, 2008

Nervous...

I scheduled my HSG for this Wednesday (two days from now) and I am starting to get nervous.

I'm happy to know that I won't have to drive the 55 miles to the RE's office to have it done, I only have to drive 42 miles and only take two freeway's! Whoot!

DH may/not be able to go with me... but we will have to figure that out later... I had high hopes that I would get the HSG the same day as his SA, but the radiology lab only had two appointments available for me.... oh well.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Yay for moving forward! I hope and pray that your HSG will be as uneventful as mine... For me, it was NOT as much pain as I had prepared myself for and it was over VERY quickly... (truly, the anticipation was the worst!)

So, (stealing from pmarie...) :::Clear tubes dust!:::

Melissa said...

Good luck with the HSG!! Like the other commenter said, it will be over so quickly! Hope everything looks perfect!